School is over, grades aren’t in yet, but they should be soon. Didn’t do as well as I had hoped, I think I got b’s. Which I guess is pretty good considering I haven’t been to school in a few years. But I enjoyed being back, and looking forward to continue with school.
Softball has been a lot of fun, however with thanksgiving, finals and the weather we really haven’t gotten to play that much ☹ the season is almost over, and we are at the top of the league, hopefully we keep it that way.
Work is going good, nothing really to report there.
Christmas came really fast this year; I barely had time to celebrate. I went over to my parents a couple weekends ago. Isabel was there too! But she wouldn’t let g’pa out of her sight, and he needed to work on the lights, so I went outside to keep her entertained. We colored the driveway with chalk. Dad took a picture

She had be draw a dog like eight times, apparently she did not like the way I draw dogs, and wanted me to keep doing it till I got it right.
I made a few batches of cookies, not a whole lot, but a few and took them to work. I just didn’t have enough time to bake like I wanted to. I got my shopping done in one day; I was very excited about that one.
And I was able to paint my nails 3 times for Christmas. It takes a awhile, but it’s very relaxing to set, watch a movie and paint my own nails.



I guess that’s pretty much all there is, I’ll try to write more often.
Merry Christmas Eve!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment