Thursday, January 1, 2009

Camping















My parents, Isabel and I went camping this week. It was fun :) I was able to get through one book, and part of another, but it's difficult to read with a two year running around. She is exhausting, she never stops. I really don't know how Kat and Moe do it. Isabel loves the beach once she was down there she did want to leave. She loved running up the hill (it was easier for her than all of us) and she loved throwing rocks in the ocean, and having me pick her up when the water came close to her. So you've all seen the video of Isabel doing animal sounds, and the robot, well this week we taught her "What does grandpa do?" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" it's really funny, hopefully Kat can get a video for you all. Isabel and I also took at walk to the the theatre at the camping site, she got right up on the stage and asked for music, and started dancing, it was very cute.

No comments: