Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not too much


So not too much is going on.  Mostly just work. It is the Old Spaghetti Factory's 40th anniversary this year.  And to celebrate...and in hopes of getting our name back out there.  Every Tuesday and Wednesday of January are classic entrees are 40% off.  So we have been really busy on those days.  So for this month I'm working 6 days a week...but it's not that bad, since Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday the shift are only like 4 hours.  Other than work...My friends and I went to the bar on Monday to sing karaoke...but the guy who runs karaoke was sick, so we just chatted, and did karaoke using the jukebox.  Last night the girls and I went to cheesecake factory, and nice little treat for me for working hard:) but sorry to say I have no funny anecdotes to tell.  Just wanted to drop a note and let everyone know I'm still alive and well. I did my nails again though! It's the pre-valentines design.  Not quite early enough for valentines, but a little pink to have it covered just in case.

No comments: